Industry insiders have long positioned video advertising as the future of digital marketing.
Well, buckle up – because the future is now.
Today’s consumers – a whopping 82 percent, it seems – prefer to watch something, rather than read something on social media. And not only on social media – but also on your website, in your blog, in your company newsletter, and in any other correspondence sent via the Interwebs.
This movement has made brands like yours stand up and take notice. In fact, video is expected to make up to 85% of all Internet-related traffic in the U.S. by 2020.
Does your marketing budget account for such projections? If not, consider this: more than 100 million hours of video are viewed each and every day on Facebook. That’s the equivalent of watching “The Godfather” 33,333,333 times (and that’s a statistic you won’t find on any other website).
What does that have to do with anything? It’s simple: harness the power of video advertising, and you can make your customers an offer they can’t refuse.
Here are a few additional nuggets of wisdom that should seal the deal:
- Video verifies: More than 70% of B2B prospects watch product or service videos first before making the decision to spend a single dime.
- Video has value. Video 52% of marketing professionals say video yields the highest ROI, compared to other tactics.
- Video persuades: Landing pages featuring videos enjoy 80% more conversions than those that do not; home page conversions clock in at 20%.
- Video is viral. Facebook users share video more than 12 times as often as text and photos combined.
- Video is memorable. Consumers retain 95% of what they see in video, as opposed to 10% of what they read in text.
The stats go on, and on (hey – someone should make a video about those), but the picture they create is crystal clear.
But here’s the caveat: 62% of users are likely to adopt a negative perception about companies that produce a poor quality video. The moral of this story? Get things right the first time.
Maslow Media Group can help. We offer script to screen production services for any video advertising project. Our Production Managers will work with your budget and vision. Our extensive worldwide network of production freelancers can help your video advertising soar. Contact us to learn more!