Today’s workplace is more diverse than ever. Extreme generational shifts are commonplace in offices nationwide, as Generation Z just begins to enter the workforce, and the Baby Boomers decide to stay professionally active beyond the standard retirement age.
Hiring a workforce management company can help you streamline your company’s efforts, while boosting productivity and treating all employees fairly and efficiently.
- Create a better workplace environment. In 2019, this will be crucial. Many of today’s workplaces are taking a shared, collaborative approach to reaching common goals. Fostering a healthy workforce environment will be a huge part of facilitating this approach. Workforce management can help employers avoid understaffing, which in turn boosts engagement, which ultimately influences your bottom line. Employees who are engaged use fewer sick days, express higher satisfaction with their jobs, are less likely to leave, and are far more productive.
- Reduce your labor costs. Handing all HR responsibilities over to a workforce management company allows you to redirect critical resources to more immediate matters, such as generating new leads and lasting revenue.
- Remain compliant. The gig economy is growing by leaps and bounds. Avoiding misclassification slipups when it comes to differentiating between a full-time employee and a freelancer is not getting any easier for employers. Not only that, but compliance laws, at large, are ever-evolving – with ACA, tax and insurance laws, and HIPAA compliance a constant source of paperwork and potential fines. A workforce management company can take these stresses off of your hands entirely, allowing you to focus on your business’s core goals.
- Make things convenient for your team. Self-service portals have become another huge tool in today’s marketplace, and a workforce management company can provide you with all of the bells and whistles. Employees can now log in to your company’s website from a mobile device and easily access schedules, payroll information, and much more. Using a portal, employees can apply for benefits, manage PTO and sick days, and change payroll information all from the same site.
A quality Employer of Record can handle all HR responsibilities, from payroll to insurance to employee benefits and more. As your premier workforce management company, Maslow Media Group provides:
- Benefits administration (where applicable)
- W2 and 1099 compliance
- Unemployment claims
- Drug testing
- Labor Law requirements
- State Employment Registration
- Garnishment Management
- Tax Compliance
- Direct Deposit
- Workers Compensation
- And much more!
Maslow Media Group’s comprehensive payroll and HR solutions can maximize your company’s potential. Reach out to us today to find out how.